xPlosiveGFX
Site's gone innactive so fuck off noob.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xPlosiveGFX
Site's gone innactive so fuck off noob.
xPlosiveGFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAN

2 posters

Go down

LAN Empty LAN

Post by JeffStins Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:13 am

Am a US based web designer... I would like to learn more about web design/graphic design Servies and anything related.... Here i am sharing with you, some of the web-related details.

A local area network (LAN) is a group of computers and associated devices that share a common communications line and typically share the resources of a single processor or server within a small geographic area (for example, within an office building). Usually, the server has applications and data storage that are shared in common by multiple computer users and Professional Web Design . A local area network may serve as few as two or three users (for example, in a home network) or many as thousands of users (for example, in an FDDI network).

The main local area network technologies are:
Ethernet
token ring
ARCNET
FDDI (Fiber Distributed Data Interface)

Typically, a suite of application programs can be kept on the LAN server. Users who need an application frequently can download it once and then run it from their local hard disk. Users can order printing and other services as needed through applications run on the LAN server. A user can share files with others at the LAN server; read and write access is maintained by a LAN administrator.

A LAN server may also be used as a Web server if safeguards are taken to secure internal applications and data from outside access.

If you are an expert in this web design fields... and like to share the work details, please get me back soon.... Thank You

JeffStins

Back to top Go down

LAN Empty Re: LAN

Post by .iTzRapid Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 pm

u adn ur big words make meh sad face Sad
.iTzRapid
.iTzRapid
Administrator
Administrator

https://xplosivegfx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: