xPlosiveGFX
Site's gone innactive so fuck off noob.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xPlosiveGFX
Site's gone innactive so fuck off noob.
xPlosiveGFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First is always the worst, but who cares.

3 posters

Go down

First is always the worst, but who cares. Empty First is always the worst, but who cares.

Post by .Unknown Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:50 am

I'm here to apply for a moderator position on your forums.

Things that I can bring to the forum: Correct grammar, stopping spam, using power if necessary on forums members who do not abide by rules at all times, warning of forum users if they break a rule, I've had this power before on multiple forums such as; TS Forums, and Suba-Studios, I'm also slightly mature when really needed, and can be fun and loving when not needed. (Rapid knows what I'm talking about, and so does Brett <3).

I'm not asking for a Forum Moderator position, I'm just stating what I can help if I were a Forum moderator.

Thanks for the time,

Robert lol!
.Unknown
.Unknown
Administrator
Administrator

https://facebook.com/RMS17

Back to top Go down

First is always the worst, but who cares. Empty Re: First is always the worst, but who cares.

Post by vicmora5 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 pm

I think he would do an excellent job as a Forum Moderator, I didn't know you guys were in need of staff positions though.. maybe I should apply Rolling Eyes
vicmora5
vicmora5
Not a Newfag <3

Back to top Go down

First is always the worst, but who cares. Empty Re: First is always the worst, but who cares.

Post by Dylan Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 pm

.Unknown wrote:I'm here to apply for a moderator position on your forums.

Things that I can bring to the forum: Correct grammar, stopping spam, using power if necessary on forums members who do not abide by rules at all times, Warning of forum users if they brake break a rule
You can handle the position, and you will be a great moderator! I see you've already got trial.

So I'm gonna do you a favour, and edit it for you. Wink
Dylan
Dylan
Newfag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum